Special Order Silicone Fluids
Special Order Silicone Fluids are for you if you need a nonstandard viscosity or temperature range. We can modify our silicone fluids to meet most requirements.
Confused about which standards you need? See our FAQ section.
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy: ±1% of viscosity value
- Excellent temperature stability
- Recommended for use with Brookfield and most other rotational viscometers
- Most economical
- Special viscosity values and temperature calibrations available upon request
Viscosity Blends Calibrated at 25°C (77°F)
- Minimum: 5 cP (mPa·s)
- Maximum: 60,000 cP (mPa·s)
- Blends will be within ±2% of requested value
- Minimum: 10°C (50°F)
- Maximum: 80°C (176°F)
- Minimum temperature increment: 2°C